Install the Springbot plugin for WooCommerce
- Download the extension woocommerce-springbot.zip (requires WooCommerce 3.0 or higher)
- Login to your Word Press admin panel. This usually looks like https://example.com/wp-admin and then click the following buttons:
- "Plugins" on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- "Add New", now under "Plugins", on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- "Upload Plugin" near the top of the page, next to "Add Plugins".
- "Choose File" and find the woocommerce-springbot.zip from step 1. Click on it and hit "Open".
- "Install Now" next to the file field.
- "Activate Plugin"
- Click the newly added button "Springbot" on the left-hand side navigation.
- Enter your Springbot login credentials and click 'Save Changes'.