Install the Springbot plugin for Woocommerce
- Download the extension woocommerce-springbot.zip (requires Woocommerce 3.0 or higher)
- Create a directory at
wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-springbotin your Wordpress root directory
- Unzip the above archive and copy its contents into the woocommerce-springbot directory
Activate the plugin
- Log into your Wordpress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins
- Click 'Activate' below Springbot WooCommerce Integration
- When the page reloads, click 'Sync' below Springbot WooCommerce Integration
- Enter your Springbot login credentials and click 'Save Changes'
After completing these steps you should be presented with a "Successfully Connected" screen. Please contact Springbot at firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with data import.